Sunday, October 18

Sleep and random ドラマ

I think Hemingway was really really thinking hard when he said this: I love sleep. When I am awake, my life has a bigger tendency to fall apart. Or something like that.
But the smell of autumn just makes me yawn all the time.

So fuckyeahhemingway!

***

Lately, I've been thinking of my old place in Yokohama pretty often. I wonder how it feels to be there again and walk aimlessly in those familiar streets and bump to someone I know. It's been close to 2 months now since I moved and only now I get to realize the big change that took place. ドラマ!

***

I heard some good news today. But I don't know if I'd have to be happy or not.

***

I actually wanted to write but seems like I am not friends with words anymore. This is the longest time I haven't read a decent book, too. (Although I consume journals like rolls of tissue paper.) But book is still a book, especially if it is Marquez or Murakami. I should probably go to the library one of these days and find if they have something interesting in English.
Another ドラマ!

***

Someone is celebrating her birthday today. Shout out to that, across the Indian Ocean.

No comments: